The Fine Print
Hand Crafted Travel LLC is a Registered Seller of Travel in California, CST #2094789-40. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.
Hand Crafted Travel LLC participates in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund (TCRF).For residents of California:
Eligible passengers may file a claim with TCRF if the passenger is owed a refund of more than $50 for transportation or travel services which the seller of travel failed to forward to a proper provider or such money was not refunded to you when required. The maximum amount which may be paid by the TCRF to any one passenger is the total amount paid on behalf of the passenger to the seller of travel, not to exceed $15,000. A claim must be submitted to the TCRF within 12 months after the scheduled completion date of the travel. A claim must include sufficient documentation to prove your claim and a $35 processing fee. Claimants must agree to waive their right to other civil remedies against a registered participating seller of travel for matters arising out of a sale for which you file a TCRF claim. You may request a claim form by writing to: Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation, P.O. Box 6001, Larkspur, CA 94977-6001.For non-residents of California:
Transactions are not covered by the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund.
California law requires certain sellers of travel to have a trust account or bond. Hand Crafted Travel LLC deposits all consumer funds in a Client Trust Account until dispersment to the travel suppliers.
Upon cancellation of the transportation or travel services, where the passenger is not at fault and has not canceled in violation of any terms and conditions previously disclosed and agreed to by the passenger, all sums paid to the seller of travel for services not provided will be promptly paid to the passenger, unless the passenger advises the seller of travel in writing, after cancellation. This provision does not apply where the seller of travel has remitted the payment to another registered wholesale seller of travel or a carrier, without obtaining a refund, and where the wholesaler or provider defaults in providing the agreed-upon transportation or service. In this situation, the seller of travel must provide the passenger with a written statement accompanied by bank records establishing the disbursement of the payment, and if disbursed to a wholesale seller of travel, proof of current registration of that wholesaler.
Complete Terms and Conditions for tours operated by Hand Crafted Travel LLC, as well as Terms and Conditions for other providers contracted by Hand Crafted Travel LLC are found here
Use of this Web Site
When you use this website, you agree to the following terms, and you agree to convey the contents of this Agreement to your traveling family members or companions:
1. Responsibility: Hand Crafted Travel LLC ("We") act as an agent for the airlines, tour operators, cruise lines lodging providers, car-rental companies, ground operators, and any other suppliers of travel services shown on your itinerary. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers or their subcontractors or their failure to provide services, adhere to their own schedules, or honor their contracts.
2. Hazards: We have no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions: health hazards, weather hazards, supplier bankruptcies, or the suitabi1ity for disabled persons of any portion of any tour. For foreign entry requirements, go to http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_4965.html
. For State Department travel advisories, go to http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_1764.html
. For foreign health requirements and dangers, go to http://www.cdc.gov/travel/index.htm
. You hereby release us from any claims resulting in whole or in part from any problem covered in this paragraph and any other causes not within our control, and to submit all other claims against us within 30 days after the return of your trip.
3. Limitation of Refunds: All airlines impose cancellation and change penalties up to 100% for many discount rickets. All tour operators, cruise lines, and some resort hotels impose cancellation and change penalties, too. Please view the applicable rules before you make your reservation.
4. Delays: Flight delays are very common today. If your flight is delayed far any reason, the airlines are not required by law to pay for your en route expenses, such as meals, hotels, taxis and phone calls.
5. Check Your Itinerary: As soon as you receive your booked itinerary, check it thoroughly to make sure it is correct as to dates, rimes, fares, and rates.
6. Reconfirmation: Schedule changes are quite common today. We urge you to re-check exact flight times prior to departure and prior to your return.
7. Package Trips: If you book a trip, we must collect the tour operator's or cruise line’s deposit when reservations are made. The amount of the deposit, the refund allowed, and the times for canceling vary according to the tour operator or cruise line. We do not endorse or recommend any particular tour operator or cruise line; our role is strictly limited to facilitating the booking. After you finish your booking, we will send you any agreement required by the travel services supplier, along with a request that you sign that agreement and return it to us. In the event of any inconsistency between that agreement and this agreement, the latter shall govern.
8. Charter Trips: If your package trip involves a charter flight, or if your vacation involves an air-on1y charter night, federal regulations require that you also sign the charter operator's participant agreement, which will be mailed to you. It is extremely important that you realize that, for charters:
a. Departure rimes (both going and returning) can change at the last minute. These delays legally can be as much as 48 hours (approximately two days late).
b. Your flight may be advertised as non-stop; however, the operator may legally change the routing and make intermediate stops at the last minute.
c. The charter operator may legally-substitute types of aircraft and even airline at the last minute. Charter aircraft are generally not as comfortable as the scheduled aircraft.
d. The charter operator generally takes no responsibility for baggage. It is not unusual to have luggage misplaced.
e. Charter trips have very stiff cancellation penalties. No one plans a trip with the idea of canceling; however, sometimes that becomes necessary and you must understand what to expect or not to expect in the way of refunds.
f. Usually, no frequent flier miles are accrued.
g. Advance seat assignments are frequently not available.
9. Final Payment: For all vacation trips, you must have made full payment before we release the tickets or documents.
10. Non-Use of Coupons: In the event that you purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight coupons that you mayor may not use, we do not guarantee that the airline will honor the ticket or tickets, and you agree to indemnify us against airline claims for the difference between the full fare for your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket that you purchased.
11. Foreign Currency: Currency rates quoted on this website are based on various publicly available sources. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary.
12. Information on Website: You agree not to use or authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than personal use, and not to engage or authorize anyone to engage in the resale, redistribution, and use of the information on this website for commercial purposes. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us and/or our suppliers. any software that is on this website including HTML codes and software made available to download from this website ("Software") is our copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of our suppliers or licensors. [Insert product names] are our trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
13. Power of Attorney: As our client, you hereby appoint us to be your attorneys-in-fact for the purpose of signing all documents necessary to purchase and issue airline tickets, tours, cruises, and hotel guarantees for late arrival. You authorize any of the attorneys-in-fact to sign credit card authorizations for said purchases whenever any of them receives an Internet booking request reasonably believed to be from you or someone acting on your behalf, requesting those tickets be charged to this credit card account. Your agree that you will pay for all such purchases and will not hold us responsible for any of our actions pursuant to this power of attorney.
14. Exclusive Jurisdiction: All suits in connection with, or incident to, this Agreement shall be litigated, if at all, in the courts of the Country of United States, State of California, Fresno County, to the exclusion other courts of any other state.
15. NO WARRANTIES: THE CONTENT, CODE, ACCESS, AND OTHER FEATURES OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY SUCH FEATURES WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR IN AN ERROR-FREE FASHION, THAT DEFECTS \WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
16. NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY CONTE'NT OR FEATURES, OR YOUR FAILURE TO ACCESS OR CLICK-THRU ACCESS ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.