Now is a great time to book a river cruise – risk-free!
It's a fact that river cruises in Europe are extremely popular. Many river cruises book up a year in advance. Due to COVID-19 almost all river cruise through the end of May 2020 have been canceled, and many of the people who had planned to travel this year have shifted their reservations to next spring and summer, which will make it even tougher to find space on river cruises next year.
But you're unsure about booking so far in advance? Who knows if next spring will be similar to this year? We can help.
If you book a Viking River Cruise through Hand Crafted Travel before the end of April 2020, with Viking's Risk Free Guarantee you can change your cruise date or cancel your cruise at any time up until 24 hours before your planned departure, without incurring fees.*
• Cruise magical Rhine or majestic Danube through the heart of Europe
• Visit wineries and villages along the Rhône in southern France, the Garonne in Bordeaux, or cruise the Seine and visit the D-Day sights in Normandy
• Enjoy the terraced vineyards, the gardens, palaces, and sights of Porto along the Douro River in Portugal
The choice is yours. Call Bryan today to secure space on a Viking River Cruise for next year.
* In either case you will be issued a voucher for future travel valid for 24 months, which can be used on a new reservation for any river, ocean, or expedition cruise. These vouchers are non-transferrable and have no cash value. Other terms and conditions apply. Contact us for details.
– George Demko, American geographer, Why in the World: Adventures in Geography
Instead of watching cat videos you could be taking a virtual trip to Vienna. Cook up some authentic Goulash, then enjoy it while touring one of Vienna's great museums.
Thanks to Google's Arts & Culture [project, it's possible to explore many famous museums, landmarks, and other sights without having to leave your bunker or worry about social distancing.
This doesn't quite replace the joy of visiting these places in person, but it's a good substitute while you wait out your quarantine.
While you're staying home, enjoy an aerial view of the beautiful city of Lucerne, Switzerland.
Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any advertiser or affiliated company. Any product claims, statistics, quotes or other representations should be verified with the manufacturer or service provider.
All content © 1992 – 2022 Hand Crafted Travel LLC